Sunday, October 14, 2012

Tea Party

Last week, Scarlett was invited to the world's most adorable tea party at this high-tea house in Oregon City.  It was fancy, but a kid-friendly kind of fancy.  There were hats to try on, and crackers with letters on them, and a little playhouse outside.  Also some of Scar's favorite things- tea, and finger food.  Oh, and chickens.

Scar and Lucy, in one of many iterations of trying on hats.

It was a girl party, except that Arnie was invited (obviously).


Lucy and her cousin Teagan, channeling their inner British royalty.

Outside, in they play house, they had a pretend tea party.

Notice that Scarlett's hands are inked up?  She has a fake tattoo addiction.  She adds three or four new ones every day.  She looks like she has sleeve tats, which I guess is pretty Portland of her.
At home, I asked Scarlett to tell Charlie about the tea party.  She said:

"I have to tell you about the hats.  
I saw some with my eyes. 
I didn't wear the bear one."




No comments:

Post a Comment