Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tacoma, Wa

Scarlett, my parents and I took a quick trip up to Tacoma.  Charlie stayed home to do something ridiculas, like run 20 miles in the pouring rain.

Kelly has gained some weight in the womb-region.


After we left, Ella said that Scarlett is her friend and should come back and visit again.

Ella's like 'going down the slide backwards is the hardcore way'.

Ella and her daddy smoochin'

Kelly made this great soup with roasted eggplant.  Scar ate tons of eggplant, so I should probably remember to make this again soon.

And we made chocolate-marshmallow cookies, which is what Kelly made for my baby shower almost two years ago.  This is before we frosted-

If I'm photographed with an apron, everyone will think I helped make dinner...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment