Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas

Scarlett woke up this morning and ran out to the living room, asking me to turn the tree lights on.  She asked me to tell her a story, so I told her about Santa and the reindeer.  Her favorite Christmas song is Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, followed by Frosty the Snowman.  Sometimes she likes 'a rum puh pum pum' she says.  As we're driving, she squeals that she's looking at Christmas lights.  Being a kid looks so fun, I'm glad I get to experience some of the winter magic with her.

The first pecan pie I've ever made is cooking in the oven right now.  I love pecan pie, why has it taken me this long to make my own?  Yesterday afternoon, we made chocolate mousse and it's waiting, in 15 little cups, to be devoured.  Where we're going for Christmas dinner, there's a hot tub.

(We're having some camera-to-computer confusion, so these pictures are actually from last week.  They're about as cute as Christmas though.)




"I like the presents."
"I love green things."
"I love this frog." (I don't know what that's referring to, because she has like 10 new frog things.)



No comments:

Post a Comment