Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter, part 1

 
I have a story about Scarlett's first Easter, which I want to post with pictures of actual Easter.  But this post is about the day before, when it was 70 degrees and we hunted for Easter eggs and drank wine and Scarlett wore a green frog dress.  She was so excited to show everyone her frog egg-collecting basket, and when she found her first egg, she walked over to show us.  We tried to coerce her, go get more eggs, we'll look at them later.



Oscar looks like a different baby, I guess it's been many weeks since I last saw him.  He has so many expressions, and chubby cheeks, and he walks while holding on to things, and he laughs. 


I also can't get over how bit Scarlett looks, suddenly.  I look and this picture and I think I can see the teenager she's going to be, giving me that same look.


This is Luca, looking stylish.  If I had a little boy, I would dress him like this. (Don't take that the wrong way.  There are no plans for future Dickersons.)

Frog basket, egg, sunshine, fun and eventful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment