Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Weekending: Eugene

Kelly and I took a trip to Eugene, and left the husbands at home to do house projects and smoke cigars.  We stayed at a super swank hotel (Lauren's house).  I went for a shopping spree in a super swank boutique (Lauren's closet) and found a few dresses to wear to upcoming weddings.

Mom and Olive:
Ella and Scar holding hands in the car:
But, to be very clear, Arnie is her best friend:
Oliver's like...I'm coming for you...
When I asked Scarlett what her favorite part of the trip was, she said 'Tavish'.  We took him for a walk all the way around the block and she held his leash, alone, the whole time.
Popsicles!
Treehuggers! (It was Eugene, after all.)
Ella loving on her little brother.
We also took them to this cool outdoor pool with a slide and a sandbox.  We took them to Dairy Queen. So, I present you, Ella's first ice cream cone:


No comments:

Post a Comment