Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pie!

The holidays are causing me to do some overkill in the food documentation category.  But I can't help it, we have eaten some REALLY YUMMY things. And I don't want to forget!  Scarlett ate her first pieces of turkey at Thanksgiving.  She pointed at it and said 'more chicken'.  She is also fond of the phrase 'want some' and she often says it even though she doesn't know what we're eating.  She just wants to eat it with us.

The Parker family hosts this pie party every year, that's where we did a whole lot of our eating.

I ate:
Coconut cream
Banana Cream
Pecan
Cherry
Savory pie with squash, broccoli and hazelnuts.

Scarlett ate:
Cherry
Blueberry
Pecan
Savory pie

Charlie can't remember what he ate, but I know I saw chocolate cream and pumpkin on his plate.  We took home some banana cream pie and ate it the next day.  With coffee, the way pie should be.


No comments:

Post a Comment