Saturday, May 28, 2011

Two years ago, today

Two years ago today, I found out I was pregnant.  I think my life changed more that day than it did the day Scarlett was born, or any day since.  It was the start of this really frenzied and amazing life that we have now. The reason I bought a pregnancy test in the first place was because we had happy hour plans two nights in a row, and my period was maybe a little late, though I hadn't been paying enough attention to it to know for sure.  I thought I'd take the test, just to be safe. I remember the pharmacist gave me a 10% discount and didn't speak to me at all.

And now, This!:


1 comment:

  1. I remember the phone call from you telling me that you were pregnant. I was in Washington DC and out to dinner with Paul and Andra and I was SO EXCITED!!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete