Saturday, April 23, 2011

One of the greatest comebacks in NBA history

This afternoon, Charlie and I went to the most unbelievable Blazers game.  For most of the 3rd quarter, I was sitting there with my head in my lap, wishing we could leave already, wishing we were out enjoying the sunniest day we've had all year (68 degrees) instead of stuck inside watching the basketball massacre of 2011.  We were down 23 points.  But miracles happened in the fourth quarter, and the Blazers came back for a win.  We scored 35 points to their 15.  I still can't believe it happened, but we're still in the playoffs and there are a lot of happy Portlanders today.  Like these two kids, for example.



And our attendance at the game was brought to you by Amber, Shaggy and Lucy, who hung out with Scarlett all afternoon and allowed her to do her favorite things: look at dogs, sit on the sidewalk, and play with sticks.

2 comments:

  1. That is an amazing win, down by 23, and only scoring 20 more points than the opposition in the 4th quarter. Win by -3 points is amazing! ;)
    (I assume the deficit was less going into the 4th quarter...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should frame that pic of the two of you, it's freaking adorbs.

    ReplyDelete