Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Easter (belated)

We went to Lucy's house for Easter, and Scarlett had her first potato pancakes.  I ate an unbelievable amount of deviled eggs.  Charlie had ham.  There were mimosas, of course.  So everyone was happy.  Except maybe Lucy, in this picture below, because Scarlett is creeping up behind her to steal her soul.


Last year on Easter, Lucy and family came to our house, along with Scarlett's cousin, aunt and uncle (and cousin-on-the-way).  Scarlett was two months old and grumpy with me that day.  I remember it was really hot.  No matter what I did, she cried every time I got near her.  So that day, Charlie made homemade perogis while holding Scarlett in the sling, because he is a Renaissance Man.

Happy Easter to my sweet little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment