Friday, September 17, 2010

Vintage Scarlett, Part 2

In mid-March, Charlie went back to work and I was still on maternity leave, so I had my first time home alone with Scarlett.  During her second month...


  • She took her first airplane trip, when she was 5 weeks old: to San Diego for my project management workshop. My mom went with to watch Scarlett during the day.
  • She met her great-grandmother for the first time.
  • We took her on her first beach trip, to Netarts, with Amber & Shaggy.  
  • I watched an entire season of Friday Night Lights on my laptop while she slept in my arms.  She no longer does this- now she likes to wiggle around and scoot across the floor.
  • We had a major poopsplosion the first time I took her out in public by myself. 
Scarlett at two months:



No comments:

Post a Comment