Thursday, September 23, 2010

Our Sweet Rose

Happy 3 month birthday to our beautiful niece, Esther Rose.  We were talking yesterday about how we can't believe she's only been around for 3 months- we feel like Esther has always been part of our lives.


To celebrate, Scarlett ate banana for the first time today.  She smiled a ton, I think she has a new favorite food.  We're a little behind in feeding Scarlett solids, based on what I see other babies of her age eating.  So far, she's eaten:

sweet potato
avocado
millet (ground up and boiled)
rice cereal
banana

She doesn't seem to mind though- she thinks life is very exciting these days.
Next up is tofu.

1 comment:

  1. I love that she doesn't love tofu. She can get all the bacon she wants at Auntie Lauren's house. And sparkles. And leg warmers. And tutus. Who am I kidding? She can get anything she wants at my house!

    ReplyDelete