Wednesday, September 3, 2014

First Day of School

Dear Scarlett,

Last year, your first day of school was such a big deal, for you and for daddy and I.  But this year, you were so excited and tried to run right into the building.  You were thrilled at the idea of staying until 3pm this year, instead of 1pm like last year.  I asked what you were most excited about, and you said "seeing my school friends". 

This morning, you woke up excited.  You are wearing a new dress.  For lunch, you asked for carrots, cucumbers, a banana-tortilla wrap, and a thermos of licorice tea.  On the way to school, I told you a story about my baby, who was tiny and I held her all the time and now she's big and goes to school and wears a lot of green. You liked this.


I am always so proud to be your Mama. I love you forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment