Friday, June 14, 2013

Things we like lately

  • Eating snap peas from the garden
  • Our turtles
  • Drawing monsters (not scary ones)
  • Hopping 'like a frog'
  • Puzzles
  • Sitting by me at the dinner table, then scooting her chair closer and closer, until she's right there touching me, then stealthly trying to sneak onto my lap.  
  • Asking for her 'tooth brush options'. I bring out all 4, then they fight for the honor of brushing her teeth.  'pick me, I'm green!' 'pick me, I'm suctiony'  etc.  The Dora toothbrush wins every time.
    • Lately she's been asking for options for floss too. She likes to have and say 'options'.
  • Biking.  Including popping a wheelie, and stopping to carry the bike.




In other news, happy birthday to Polly!

1 comment:

  1. Birthday! I'm glad that's over...Now let's celebrate Ione!

    ReplyDelete