Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy Green Day!

It is St. Patrick's Day in a household where anything that can be green, is green.

  • I ran 15k  (Note for my mother-in-law, I did not wear green. I might have been the only person not wearing green. Poland represent!)
  • When I came home, there were green donuts waiting for me.  Scarlett was dragging me by the hand into the kitchen to show me the surprise they'd made.
  • Scarlett and I had a picnic of mostly green food in the driveway while Charlie worked on the garden.
  • We put on our green beaded necklaces and went for a walk.
  • I wanted to make green dinner but we had a hard time picking anything out, so we had soup and bread. 

Happy green day, from us.

1 comment:

  1. I want green donuts! Or maybe rainbow ones, I'll tell Ella to expect rainbow donuts next time we come visit :)

    ReplyDelete