Monday, November 12, 2012

Fall blogging

This fall has felt like a whirlwind and I have skipped blogging on a bunch of things that I really wanted to talk about. I'm hoping to make up for some of that this week.  In the meantime....

Jon and Adelina got married!  It was lovely.  There are lots of pictures on their blog but here are a few you won't find there.  The theme is, kids and balloons.




Many moons ago, at our wedding, Sally and Lauren had to buy alternate bridesmaid dresses because they were both pregnant and didn't fit into the dresses the others were wearing.  Fast-forward to Jon's wedding- Sally finally had a chance to wear that bridesmaid dress.  It's so cute, I must have excellent taste.
 
By the end of the night, Arnie had drank too much and danced too much, and he passed out on the floor.  I think that means it was a success.

No comments:

Post a Comment