Saturday, September 29, 2012

Slumber Party

Scarlett had her first slumber party last weekend.  She stayed overnight with her cousins while Charlie and I went to a wedding, dressed up all fancy like adults.  We've done varying degrees of this- someone else putting her to sleep at our house, or the Bend trip where we were running and she stayed overnight at a rental house with Erin & Ramona.  But this was the first official time that she stayed elsewhere, and we were at home.

We've been talking about this slumber party for weeks, about how exciting it will be to sleep in Hope's bed and how big girls get slumber parties, etc etc. 

When I asked her how it was afterwards, she told me the following:

"They have an orange potty". 
"There was stars in her room." 
"I ate dinner." 
"I ate a hog dog and I had my bun toasted."


Fascinating stuff! 



No comments:

Post a Comment