Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Big steps

Scarlett is suddenly able to climb this crazy steep thing at the park.  I don't know it happened- one day, she just ran to it and climbed up before I could think to get spot her.  She's never attempted this thing before, and I never pushed her towards it because it was so steep.  What is this called anyway?  A kid rock wall?



These pictures aren't from today, since today there was pelleting rain, and in Eugene it snowed 7.5 inches. On Sunday afternoon, Scar touched hail for the first time- after it hailed loudly and we watched out the window, the sun came out and we went outside to splash in puddles, stand under the gutter drip, and squish hail in our hands.

This week she also climbed up the rope ladder at the park all alone, and climbed into her crib for the first time.  I went into her room, expecting her to be reading books like usual.  But she was lying in her crib, looking up at me and giggling.  I asked, how did you get in there?  She said 'I climbed!'.

No comments:

Post a Comment