Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Valentine 12K


Thanks Adelina for this, it makes me laugh.  Obviously, Jon's hair is why.

The morning before Scar's birthday party, Charlie ran a 12k that he and Jon also ran last year.  I was excited for Scarlett to see him finish- it's a small race so it wouldn't be overwhelming like the marathon, and I think she'd like to cheer on her daddy.  But I woke up that morning and couldn't find the car key, Charlie had taken the other key which I did have a key for, and I was feeling frantic.  So I carried her up to the max station, took the train, and didn't make it downtown until after the race was over.  Scar liked the train, and she liked the hot chocolate we drank at the finish, and the many many packets of peanuts that Charlie brought home from the race.  And we found the key, locked inside the car.  I think it fell out of my pocket while I was in the passenger seat.  So overall, it was a good morning, mostly.

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I'm so glad he finally got a haircut.
    Tell charlie that next time he runs to slow down so I can get a picture! Hopefully we'll get to hang out more next time :)

    ReplyDelete