Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Big Deal Day, part II

Three days in a row, three successful #2 trips to the potty for Scarlett.  Will she one day be upset that I was writing about her bowels on the internet, where anyone including potential suitors can read it?

There was also one non-potty, but she was still in her bedtime diaper so I consider that a win.  I'm thrilled, I hope this continues, because washing all those diapers and folding them and cleaning out the diaper pail- none of those are my favorite activity.

To celebrate on Sunday, I took Scarlett to the coffee shop.  She wore her big girl underpants.  She had hot chocolate, and picked out banana bread from the pastry case.  She doesn't know that cinnamon rolls are better, and that I would have given her anything she wanted.  We sat at the coffee shop and she nibbled and talked about her big girl underpants.  My little baby isn't a little baby anymore.  Usually this makes me sad, but not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment