Sunday, January 8, 2012

Accomplishments

This weekend Scarlett and I made banana bread.  The three of us went on a 7 mile run- Scarlett ate cheerios and chattered in her jogging stroller the whole way.  We cleaned out a closet, made homemade ice cream, had a few tea parties, colored pictures, read A Pocket for Corduroy about thirty times, and visited a new park within walking distance of our house.
Art 101
Kelly and Johan had a more far productive weekend: Baby Oliver was born on Friday!  That night, Scarlett had a hard time falling asleep.  When I went to her room to check on her, I picked her up and quietly told her all about the baby.  After that she was happy.  Tonight as I was putting her to sleep she said 'talk more about baby Oliver', so I told her again everything that I know.  She is already very excited about her new friend.

Flashing gang signs already?!

No comments:

Post a Comment