Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Almost five

Things Scarlett is into lately:

  • Ninjas- not ninja turtles, but regular all-in-black ninjas that speak mostly in hand signals and move all stealth. 
  • The Titanic- she said, "I'm interested in the Titanic but also scared of it."  She always wants to make sure I tell everyone, Don't go on a ship called Titanic.  I promised her that we all know this already.  But she wants me to tell you again, to be sure.
  • Building an underground tunnel between our house and Leo's- Leo is her school best friend this year, he lives a half-mile away.  We walk around the neighborhood and look at markings on the sidewalk, and she tells me they're related to the tunnel build.
  • Cooking.  Now that we have nice, long counters and plenty of kitchen space (Charlie, I love the kitchen, thanks thanks!), she pulls up her step stool and stirs and cuts and leans precariously close to the stovetop.  She's always tried to help in the kitchen, but these days she is genuinely helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment