Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Poxmas

I assume that we'll always remember Christmas 2013 as the year Scarlett had the pox.  Luckily, the recovery seems to have started, and there were times today as I saw her running around with her cousins, I nearly forgot about them all together.  During the days, she's been mostly in good spirits, alternating between bursts of energy and laying all drowsy on the couch.  Her nights have been rougher, that's when she feels itchy and she wakes up a lot.  How lucky we are, that our biggest health concern for Scarlett is a standard case of the chicken pox.

Today she opened up a frog habitat- someday soon two real live frogs will live with us.  She has new slippers and bath bombs and frog-shaped hand sanitizer.  She and Charlie made a gingerbread house and I think tomorrow, I can start eating the gum drops off it, right?



Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment