Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Very Carrie Visit

One thing is, I love it when Carrie visits.  And not just because she likes to watch the same trashy hip hop videos that I like to watch, (although that's super fun) but because Scarlett gets reaaaaaalllyy excited about a Carrie visit.  I think she might think Carrie is another little kid, like her.  In any case.
Crown Point:



Hood River:

Ice cream (mint, obviously, because it's green)



Pajama time!  Scarlett loves this game where she picks out a bunch of pj 'options' and lays them out on the floor, then she sorts through them and talks about them.  These are too hot, these go in the not gonna wear pile, these have frogs, etc etc.  She and Carrie celebrated the finale of this game with a hug (or, a Scarlett attack).



1 comment:

  1. Aww thanks!! I love it when I visit too! You guys are so nice to host me and cater to my to-do list. Being a frequent clothes-sorter myself, I found the game very satisfying, obvi.

    ReplyDelete